This month Tenerife Magazine has a competition to take you soaring to the heights of Hotel Spa Villalba in Vilaflor, at 1,500 metres above sea level the views are some of the best on the island. Walkers will love the close access to many routes up through the pine forests and the nearby Teide National Park is a feast of natural wonders.
The rural setting will tie you into the past of Tenerife but as part of the Reveron Hotels group, Hotel Spa Villalba boasts four star comfort and facilities headed by the relaxing and luxurious spa with sauna, Jacuzzi and pool. Have a look at the Hotel Spa Villalba website and you will be longing to be a guest. There is a choice of two restaurants, La Vendimia offers the best of Spanish cuisine with the finest natural ingredients and Terraza has a beautiful outdoor setting with the same high quality.
One lucky Tenerife Magazine winner and guest can have a seven nights half board stay for free, all you have to do is answer the question below and click your answer to us by 9 pm on Wedneday 30th November. The draw will be made the following day , you will be notified by email and once confirmed your good news will be posted on the Tenerife Magazine Facebook page. The prize does not include transport and there is no cash alternative, dates are subject to availability.
Read our review of what it’s like to stay at the hotel to whet your appetite.
Terms and conditions
- Prize includes a room with halfboard at the Hotel Spa Villalba for two persons for seven nights. Flights and transfers are not included.
- The holiday must be taken before 31st December 2012 subject to availability.
- No part of the prize may be exchanged for money or transferred to a third party.
- If a winner fails to acknowledge receipt of TenerifeMagazine.com’s notification of winning within 14 days, the prize will be drawn again.
- You may only enter the competition once, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Any information and data provided to Tenerife Maagzine and used by Tenerife Magazine directly or indirectly in the performance of this Agreement shall remain at all times the property of Tenerife magazine It shall be identified, clearly marked and recorded as such by Tenerife magazine on all media and in all documentation.
- The Company shall take all reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and prevent any corruption or loss, damage or destruction of personal data and information.
- In the event of termination of this Agreement Tenerife Magazine shall when directed to do so, and instruct all its agents and sub contractors to, erase all information and data provided and all copies of any part of the information and data provided from Tenerife magazine’s systems and magnetic data.
Our competitions are also published on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions